We all have those little things that get us through the day, and La Duchesse d’Erat had suggested that we make a list of the little things that mean a lot. Here is mine:
- When Miss Hap calls me Mama, like she used to do when she was tiny.
- Having my hair brushed, it really relaxes me, but I usually have to bribe Miss Hap to do it for me!
- Seeing a vase full of pretty flowers. It reminds me that spring is coming and brings cheer to the dreary day.
- The rare occasions that Roxy comes and has a snuggle with me. She is normally ‘daddy’s girl!’
- Finding something to wear that actually looks nice on me!
- Blogging. All the aspects of it, reading other’s posts, writing my own, and interacting with others.
- Mr Grump’s delicious cooking!