I have been very honoured and flattered to have been nominated for TWO awards by A Momma’s View. She nominated me for the Real Neat Blog and also the Premio Dardos Award. Thanks also go to Fourth Generation Farmgirl who also nominated me for this award. I truly am grateful for the support I have been given in getting these awards.
Real Neat Blog Award Rules:
1. Put the Award Logo in your post
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc)
Here are the questions I’ve been asked and their answers:
1) How would you best describe yourself?
Caring, clumsy, and a calamity. That is pretty much me!
2) Do you feel sometimes pressure to get more views or visitors on you blog?
Not from anyone else, no. I must admit that I would like to have more visitors, as I have loved the whole blogging experience, interacting with people etc.
3) How do you come up with your posts?
Well, my posts are really just about everyday life and situations that most of us find ourselves in. I also like to reminisce about what it was like when I was younger, as times have changed so much. Anything can inspire me to write a post, A song or a comment from someone will set me off on a roll!
4) If you would have the power to change something in this world, what would it be?
Oh, that is a very tricky one, as there are so many problems in the world at the moment. It would have to be something like teaching tolerance and acceptance to everyone. I know this is ongoing, but it is so important.
5) Who would be your absolute dream guest blogger?
I absolutely LOVE the comedian Stephen Fry. His wit and intelligence are second to none, and I would love to have just one tiny, weeny iota of his talents! He would definitely be my dream guest blogger.
6) If you would be a child, what would you do right now?
Probably be crying (again) where I had tripped up and grazed my knee or something! Failing that I would be carefree and playing with my dolls or something!
7) What is your favorite public holiday?
That’s an easy one. Definitely Christmas; It is a time for being with loved ones, something we often take for granted, or don’t do enough!
And here the rules for the Premio Dardos Award:
Now I have been very fortunate recently in that I have been nominated for quite a few awards in a short space of time. I am delighted and truly flattered that people are enjoying my blog.
The only problem now is to nominate other blogs that have I have not previously nominated, or who want to participate. Anyway, to take a leaf out of ‘Momma’s’ book, I am going to double up the awards, as the recipients are deserving of being a ‘really neat blog’ as well as being creative and original, thereby qualifying for the ‘premio dardos’ award also!
Here are my well-deserving nominees:
Here are your 7 questions:
- What inspires you to write/create your blog?
- What would be written on your epitaph?
- Do you have a favourite season and why?
- Are you a realist or a dreamer?
- Would people describe you as shy or outgoing?
- What song best describes you?
- Who would you love to be for a day?
You must be logged in to post a comment.