Today I thought I would do something a little different for the Tidbit, and look at some of the strangest objects that have ‘accidentally’ found their way into people’s rectums and have had to be removed in hospital!
- Aerosol cans: For some reason deodorant is rather popular!
- Glass bottles and light bulbs! You would have to sit down very gingerly.
- Oranges and aubergines. What a terrible waste of food.
- A coffee jar. I should imagine it was instant rather than filter.
- An egg. That had got to have been hard-boiled surely.
- Curtain rod. Not the right way to draw attention to oneself!
Some people always go that little bit too far!