The sun has finally come out again, and it is beginning to look like summer. Here are some of my favourites things…
- Enjoying all the beautiful gifts, nature has bestowed on us. The flowers, now in full bloom, not only do they look gorgeous, some of them have a beautiful scent too
- Good old BBQs, I do love them. It is particularly lovely when there is a load of you getting together enjoying the flavoursome food, and each other’s company.
- The sea. I love swimming in the sea in the summertime. A beautiful hot day, lazing on the beach and then cooling off with a refreshing swim.
- Not having to remember a coat! It is great just being able to go out in short sleeves without having to worry about getting cold.
- Listening to some great summer tunes! I love music at the best of times, but I always feel happy listening to the sounds of summer!
- The light mornings and evenings. I have never been that keen on the dark so having so much daylight really lifts my spirits, especially when I get up nice and early and the sun is already shining brightly.
- People come out of hibernation. There always seems to be more to do in the summer, People feel much more sociable, and get-togethers happen frequently.
What do you love most about the summer?