We all have those moments in life. You know, the little niggles that serve no purpose other than to make your day just that little more frustrating. Here are some of the things that really wind me up……
- You have taken ages styling and straightening your hair (or have just been to the hairdressers) then get caught in a rainstorm (with no brolly)!
- You get an unexpected cash windfall – then your car breaks down and is going to cost a fortune to repair. Those shoes will have to wait.
- It’s taken ages to get off to sleep, but just as you feel yourself slipping off, you have a desperate urge to go to the loo.
- You have spent ages cleaning the bathroom, and someone wants to have a bath.
- You’re excited about the perfect gift you have bought for someone’s birthday – and find out someone else has bought it as well.
- You save up for ages to buy something expensive, only to find it is in the sale a few days later!
- You are invited to a friend’s house, and knock coffee all over her pristine carpet.
- Your other half has mixed the loads in the washing machine again. Grey bras are not attractive!
- You are desperate to go to the loo when you get to work, then realise there is no loo roll AFTER you have already been!
- You realise you can’t walk in those gorgeous high heels that you just bought.
- You go to use your best mascara only to find your daughter has been ‘practicing her make-up skills’ with it, and there is none left,
- You go to read an old favourite book, only to remember you loaned it to someone ages ago!
- You start to write a blog post and run out of ideas half-way through!!
What little niggles wind you up?