This week’s list for La Duchesse d’Etat’s Great Book off Lists is all about our hopes and wishes for 2016. Not necessarily specific goals or resolutions, just things that we would like to accomplish. Here is mine:
- Attend the Annual Blogger’s Bash in June. I am hoping to be able to go this year. It will be so exciting meeting up with fellow bloggers who I have come to know over the past year and a half. Many of you already seem like friends that I just haven’t met yet and I am so looking forward to actually seeing you in the flesh!
- I’d really like to get stuck into editing and re-writing the book that I did for NaNoWriMo. I have had some really helpful and constructive feedback to what I have done so far, and this has spurred me on to want to make something out of it.
- Get a grip, and make some lifestyle changes. I know this sounds like a resolution and it is, kind of, but I actually need to do it for the sake of my health. Luckily, there are two blogs that I follow that are very helpful here. Sally gives loads of helpful information and tips about nutrition, and I know I can ask her anything aout diet, and she would be able to help, plus she has been on a huge weight loss journey herself so understands the problems that can arise, trying to lose weight. Likewise Colleen, with her ‘Mindful Mondays’ gives advice, encouragement and support to those of us that are trying to embark on a healthier lifetsyle.
- Take a few more Future Learn courses. I do love these little mini courses, as they are so interesting. I know I have mentioned them before, but for someone like me, that likes to learn about all kinds of different things, these bite sized lessons can give me a little insight into all sorts of subjects, and feeds my brain the knowledge it craves!
- Get down to the beaach more often! Despite only living about twenty minutes or so from the seaside, I hardly managed to get down there last year, for one reason or another. This year, I am going to make the most of it!