Skip to content
- One of the first things you do in the morning is to log on to see whether you have any comments or not.
- You have the ‘WordPress’ App on every device you own and are not afraid to use it!
- Even when at work, as soon as you have a break, you check your mobile phone for notifications.
- Whenever something happens, especially if it is funny, you have to blog about it.
- You have to put your mobile on ‘silent’ at night, because if you hear it vibrate you cannot rest until you have looked at it to see if it is a notification from WordPress.
- Your family knows exactly where to find you…at your laptop blogging.
- In conversation, you find yourself saying…”Oh yes, I read/heard about that on (insert blog name).”
- You find yourself becoming interested in statistics for once in your life, just so you can figure out how many ‘hits’ you have had!
- You lap up any information you can that gives hints and tips on becoming a better blogger!